- Need to create a demo for my Life Dashboard. Will post it on my Upcoming page.
- Overall not very productive today. Did not accomplish much. Need to try again tomorrow.
Maker to-do list:
- Setup landing pages for potential projects, to start garnering interest (how do I do this? How do I create the images / files for it?)
- Budget for 2019
- Figure out how much I spent in total in 2018, to make a simple assessment of my annual burn rate
- Finish writing my blog post and publishing it
- Make 2019 work plans
Personal to-do list:
- Redeem flight miles (how do I do this if I threw away my ticket?)
- Practice Chinese for at least 15 minutes
- How do I quickly build a demo of my Life Dashboard? Should I have a little simple animation showing the screen flipping through the various dashboards? (Includes dashboards, your goals, to do list, calendar, facebook feed, etc.)
- Perhaps I’ll write a quick Python script to load each webpage, then record a video of that?
- No, I’ll load up each page on my mac as a separate desktop. Then video record my screen, while I (behind the scenes) manually slide to each screen. This simulates the feeling that I want to create anyways.
- Made the raw video. I wanted to attach it here, but some issues:
- 1) Couldn’t upload to WordPress here. Nor could I share a link from my Dropbox upload
- 2) I don’t want to upload it to YouTube yet, because it’s not censored and it has quite personal information that I don’t want to share publicly.
- Next steps: Create a more cleaned up version and share that more publicly.